As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for creating and/or reviewing contracts for accuracy while verifying that the items sold meet the current requirements. You will answer incoming calls, respond to emails, and handle requests from internal departments, external sales personnel, and customers. You will also update customer information programs, process and respond to customer correspondence, and work to create any necessary legal amendments to contracts. This position works directly with sales personnel and works on various sales related projects.
If you exhibit high attention to detail, strong writing and computer skills, and a professional attitude this is the role for you!
- Basic PC skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel. Access knowledge is a plus
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and organize
- High attention to detail and accuracy with work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional customer service and telephone skills
KeyTrak promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. KeyTrak encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
To apply, please submit your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org