Solutions for Motorcycle and ATV Dealerships
Prevent key theft or loss from cutting into your profits.
Powersports dealers are experiencing increased demand for motorcycles and ATVs, and a good customer experience is critical to staying competitive.
When an employee needs to retrieve a key for a customer’s new purchase, how long does it take them to find the key? What do they do if they can’t find it? Most employees ask around to see who had the key last. Not only is this process inefficient, it hurts the customer experience while the customer waits. It also increases replacement costs and theft risk.
With KeyTrak electronic key management systems, you can securely track and store your keys. When a staff member needs a key, they can quickly check the system to see where the key is — without having to ask anyone.
Motorcycle and ATV Dealership Key Management Features
Based on customer feedback, we’re able to provide time-tested key and asset management systems that help you manage your inventory keys and increase employee accountability.
The KeyTrak Edge system helps you avoid unexpected costs associated with lost keys or misused vehicles. It ensures keys are secure when they’re not needed and accounted for when they are. The Edge system’s drawers offer a quick and easy way to store keys. Reserve keys in advance and manage the system on the go with the Edge mobile app.
- Secure and track your inventory keys.
- Know who checked out a key, when, and why.
- Reserve the keys you need ahead of time.
- Avoid lost keys and replacement costs.
- Manage your keys right from your desk.
- Set up automatic reports and alerts.
- Receive potential insurance discounts.
KeyTrak Mobile App
With KeyTrak Mobile, our iPhone and Android app designed exclusively for KeyTrak Edge, your staff can manage keys right from their mobile devices.
- Check key and vehicle status on the go.
- View system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer keys to another user without having to check the key in at the main system first.
- Safely identify key tags while away from the system.