Your Privacy Rights
Effective: March 14, 2023
Our websites may link to websites from other companies or organizations. We are not responsible for their privacy practices of those other parties. Also, we are not responsible for the content or operation of their websites.
How we collect personal information
We collect personal information on this website in the following ways:
We regularly track site traffic for administrative purposes. We use this anonymous data for a few things:
- To ensure smooth site traffic flow.
- To assess what pages on our sites are visited the most.
- From what countries or Internet Service Provider [ISP] domains visitors access our site.
Our web servers collect the anonymous information that your browser automatically transmits any time you are on the web.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data they hold. We only store your IP address with personal information if you submit that information through a form on our site.
We also have implemented the following Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads across the internet. We use ad-tracking, along with third-party vendors. These use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie). Together, these cookies report if you have seen our ads (ad impressions) and how you have interacted with our ads and ad services. We want this information so we can make sure any of our advertising that you see is relevant to you.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel
We may from time to time use Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Re-Marketing, and communications. This tool allows us to understand and deliver ads and make them more relevant to you. The collected data remains anonymous and we cannot see the personal data of any individual user.
On our sites, except as explained above, we only collect personal information when you choose to provide it to us. Some examples of times we would ask you to provide personal information:
- When you submit an employment application.
- When you submit a contact or inquiry form.
- When you submit a training registration form.
- When you submit a consent form for testimonials.
- When you log into a client portal.
- When you order supplies.
- When you renew software licensing agreements.
- When you register for one of our services, such as receiving newsletters.
- When you register to receive informational product materials, whitepapers, eBooks, and guides about our products and services.
- When you utilize interactive quizzes, demos, calculators, or other tools provided by our websites.
- When you send us a question or comment by email.
What we collect
We may collect the following personal information:
Information you provide to us
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address, phone number, contact preferences, and customer information).
- Billing information.
- Employment information.
- User account information.
- Information about your interest in our products, programs, and services.
Information we collect automatically
- Device information (such as IP address, operating system, browser, and other information about your system and connection).
- Product usage and performance data.
- Demographic and interest data (via Google's Display Advertising Features and Facebook's Conversion Tracking Pixel, outlined above).
What we do with personal information
We use anonymous information from Google Analytics to improve our site functionality.
We use Google's Display Advertising Features and Facebook's Conversion Tracking pixel to understand your personal preferences and ensure any ads we deliver are relevant to you.
We use your user-provided personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your communication.
- To provide the product or service that you requested when providing your information.
- To send more information about products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, legal process, or government request; to investigate or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, our terms and conditions, or the rights of others; or to protect the safety and security of our Company, our users, or the public.
Categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
We may provide your personal information to the following third parties:
- HubSpot: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
We do not disclose to third parties personal information of customers that we collect for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes if the customer has exercised an option that prevents that information from being disclosed to third parties for those purposes. To exercise that option, review the opt-out settings as listed below in the "Do not track signals" section for Google, Facebook, and HubSpot respectively.
Do not track signals
You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising. Customize the Google Display Network ads by using Google’s Ads Preferences Manager. You can also opt out of Google Analytics by using their Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Set preferences for how Google advertises through you using the Google Ads Settings page. If you want to opt out of internet-based advertising as a whole, you can:
- Change your cookie settings in your browser.
- Visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- Install a browser plug-in to disable cookie storage.
You can opt out of HubSpot as explained at the following links:
We may use your personal information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from us, you have two ways of stopping it.
Follow the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be removed from advertising lists.
Except as expressly described, we do not honor do not track signals.
We take measures to prevent unauthorized access to and maintain security of information collected.
Notice if personal information is compromised
We will notify you if we learn that your personal information is compromised.
Reviewing your personal information and making changes
To update personal information submitted via an online contact, inquiry, or registration form, please email us at email@example.com.
To update personal information submitted for an employment opportunity, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make modifications to your email communication preferences, or to opt-out from receiving our newsletters or marketing emails, click on the (CHANGE FORMAT) or (REMOVE) links located at the bottom of each email we send out to make updates.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you believe that information regarding a minor under the age of 13 has been provided to us, please contact us as indicated below.
Email us at email@example.com or contact:
Will Farley, Privacy Officer
200 Quality Circle
College Station, TX 77845
Your privacy rights
As a consumer, subject to applicable laws ruling your jurisdiction, you have certain rights. These may include:
Right to Know: Upon receipt of a verifiable written request (where we will verify your ID) , and within periods set by applicable law, we will provide you with information regarding the personally identifiable information we gathered about you over the past 12 months from the date of receipt of such request, the types of sources from which we obtain the information, the purposes for which the information is gathered, and the types of third parties with which we share or to whom (if any) we sell the information, unless a request is impossible or involves disproportionate effort. In the event that the latter applies we will provide you with the reasons why such request cannot be processed. We may also deny your request in accordance with “Denying your request” section below.
Right of Access and Portability: Upon receipt of a verifiable request, and within the periods set by applicable law, we will grant you with reasonable access to the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, provided that you establish, to our reasonable satisfaction, that you are the person, or you represent the person, who the personal information relates to. You also may have the right to receive your personal information in a form and format for the purpose of transmitting that information to another entity.
Right of Correction: We will take reasonable steps to permit you to correct, update or amend personally identifiable information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete. In addition to any other terms set out in this policy, a request to correct may be denied if your request to correct the same alleged inaccuracy has been denied by us within the past 6 months from the receipt date.
Right of Deletion: Upon receipt of a verifiable request or when required or otherwise appropriate, we will delete personally identifiable information we have gathered about you, except to the extent applicable law permits or requires us to maintain that information for a longer period. We will inform you once the request has been completed or if we cannot comply with your request for a specific reason.
Right to Opt Out of Sale/Sharing: We do not sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for monetary consideration. We may, however, share personally identifiable information in the course of our business when we instruct a service provider to act on behalf of us for the purpose of providing the goods and the services or gathered by cookies and similar tools with third parties for marketing purposes, including analytics.
Right to Opt Out of Certain Processing: Upon receipt of a verifiable request or when required or otherwise appropriate, you may have the right to opt out of the processing of your personal information for the purpose of targeted advertising or for profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similar effects.
Right to Limit the Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information: If you would like to exercise the right to limit our use or disclosure of Sensitive Personal Information, please access the link “Limit the Use and Disclosure of My Sensitive Personal Information." As used in this policy, Sensitive Personal Information means and includes information that reveals:
- A person’s social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number.
- A person’s account log-in, financial account, debit card, or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account.
- A person’s precise geolocation.
- A person’s racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, or union membership.
- A person’s mental or physical health or diagnosis.
- A person’s citizenship or citizenship status.
- The contents of a person’s mail, email, and text messages unless we are the intended recipient of the communication.
- Information about a person’s sex life or sexual orientation
- A consumer’s genetic data and biometric data, where the processing of biometric data is intended for the purpose of uniquely identifying a consumer.
Denying a request and non-disclosable information
Upon request or when required or otherwise appropriate, and within periods (if any) set by applicable law, we will endeavor to grant individuals reasonable access to the personal information that we hold about them. To guard against fraudulent requests to know, to delete to correct and to access, we will require sufficient information to allow us to confirm the identity of the individual making the request before granting access, giving details about the personal information in scope, correcting or deleting the information. Such access may be denied in whole or in part by us where the denial is permitted by applicable law. Every request from an individual will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. In the event a request is denied, we will notify the individual regarding the reasons for denial in writing. Consistent with how your personal information is maintained in the ordinary course of our business, we will provide the information in an understandable form. We may impose a reasonable charge when a request is made (e.g., for photocopying or postage) to the extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be able to disclose to you or any other individual authorized to act on your behalf, the information listed below, however, we would be able to inform you with sufficient detail that we collect certain types of information about you.
Non-Disclosable PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Social security number
- driver’s license number or other governmental ID number
- financial account number
- any health or medical identification number
- account passwords
- security questions and answers
- unique biometric data generated from measurements or technical analysis of human characteristics.
We will not discriminate against consumers who exercise their rights under applicable data protection laws. Unless permitted by the applicable law depending on the jurisdiction or other applicable laws, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services
However, we may offer financial incentives to you for the collection, sale, or deletion of personally identifiable information. Any such offer will reasonably relate to the value of your personally identifiable information and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in such a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time. For questions regarding this policy or to make a request please contact us at (800)769-2272.
Changes to this policy
We will post any change to this policy on this page.