Mitigate Physical Security Concerns
Managing physical keys at a government facility is challenging, especially with shrinking budgets and increasing security concerns. Lost, stolen, or misused keys compromise safety and increase expenses, whether you manage an international embassy or a city government building.
KeyTrak provides solutions to secure and track keys, helping reduce rekeying costs and control access throughout your facility. If someone doesn’t return a key or attempts to remove a key without authorization, text or email alerts notify management, reducing the risk of theft or sabotage.
- Lock down individual keys or cards to increase security.
- Add locker modules to secure small items such as mobile devices.
- Automatically authenticate users with the integrated fingerprint reader or the optional card reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Hold users accountable with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Conduct efficient key audits.
- Set up customized security alarms and alerts.
- Track keys across multiple buildings.
- Receive automatic, customizable reports.
- Capture footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.