Mitigate Physical Security Concerns
Managing physical keys at a government facility is challenging, especially with shrinking budgets and increasing security concerns. Lost, stolen, or misused keys compromise safety and increase expenses.
KeyTrak provides solutions to secure and track keys, helping reduce rekeying costs and control access throughout your facility. If someone doesn’t return a key or attempts to remove a key without authorization, text or email alerts notify management, reducing the risk of theft or sabotage.
- Lock down individual keys or cards to increase security.
- Add locker modules to secure small items such as mobile devices.
- Automatically authenticate users with the integrated fingerprint reader or the optional card reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Hold users accountable with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Conduct efficient key audits.
- Set up customized security alarms and alerts.
- Track keys across multiple buildings.
- Receive automatic, customizable reports.
- Capture footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.