Keep Patients Safe and Hold Staff Accountable
In hospitals, internal threats like drug diversion and theft of supplies and devices can compromise patient care. Poor key control can worsen these challenges. If someone uses a key to gain unauthorized access to restricted areas or assets, the consequences severely impact your hospital’s patient care, profits, reputation, and operations.
KeyTrak gives you an added layer of protection for your facility and promotes a security-minded attitude among hospital staff. Knowing who took a key and when is only a few clicks away, allowing you to keep track of keys and hold employees accountable for their access.
- Secure and track your facility keys.
- Send overdue key alerts to managers.
- Authenticate users with a fingerprint reader, QR code login, and more.
- Capture video footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Network systems across multiple locations for centralized management.
- Track inventory, parts, and work orders.
- Log employee hours without physical time cards or expensive time clock systems.
- Use reports to respond to access complaints.
- Reduce your facility’s liability.
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.
KeyTrak Mobile App
- Check key status on the go.
- View KeyTrak Edge system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer a key to another user without checking it in at the main system first.
- Identify key tags by scanning a QR code to avoid labeling them with room numbers.
- Lock down each key individually for added security.
- Customize your system to control both keys and cards.
- Add locker modules to secure small items.
- Log in quickly and securely with the built-in biometric fingerprint reader.
- Choose from multiple access options, including a magnetic card reader and a proximity reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.