Protect Your Inventory and Reduce Liability
With surging inflation, the RVs sitting on your lot are quickly rising in value, making them attractive targets to thieves. If someone steals a vehicle from your lot and injures someone in an accident or if a customer’s motorhome is stolen while in for service, you could be held liable.
You likely already have security measures such as gates and cameras. However, to further reduce your liability and insurance costs, it’s also important to protect RV keys. Securing your keys in KeyTrak’s electronic key controls systems demonstrates that you prioritize security and helps you hold employees accountable as well.
- Secure and track your inventory keys.
- Know who checked out a key, when, and why.
- Reserve the keys you need ahead of time.
- Avoid lost keys and replacement costs.
- Automatically authenticate users with a fingerprint reader, QR code login, and more.
- Capture video footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your keys right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.
- Set up automatic reports and alerts.
KeyTrak Mobile App
- Check key and vehicle status on the go.
- View system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer a key to another user without checking it in at the main system first.