Take control of your facility keys.
Think about your building for a moment. Envision all the doors and think about how many there are — both externally and internally. Now think about how many keys that means you're responsible for securing. Are your facility keys locked down and hidden, or do you keep them in a drawer in someone's office? If you don't take appropriate security measures, your offices, property rooms, and facility are at risk.
Securely store your facility keys in our KeyTrak or Guardian systems to enhance overall security. Both systems are digitized so you can reduce the odds of unauthorized people accessing keys. In addition, the electronic audit trail decreases liability and alerts the system administrator via text or email if a key is overdue.
Guardian Versatile SmartPanel
Key and asset control play critical roles in the safety and security of fleets, facilities, deputies, officers, COs, and civilians. The Guardian Versatile SmartPanel (VSP) system provides a key and asset management solution for law enforcement organizations and correctional facilities desiring to hold staff accountable for their access to specific vehicles, assets, or areas within a facility.View Guardian System
- Store keys in central locations, enabling correctional officers (COs) to quickly access keys while keeping them away from inmates.
- Secure large Folger Adam-style keys with patented, solid steel lock cylinders.
- Hold employees accountable for what they do with keys.
- Alert senior officers when keys aren’t returned within a designated time frame.
- Make key checkout procedures electronic, quick, and simple, eliminating inadequate manual paper logs.