Protect Your Fleet and Optimize Your Budget
Law enforcement fleets nationwide are dealing with budget cuts, vehicle shortages, escalating maintenance costs, and more. It’s more important than ever to optimize your operations, maintain vehicle readiness rates, and reduce security vulnerabilities. If you don’t have an effective way to manage keys, you jeopardize each of these goals.
With our electronic key control systems, you can save time and money, make informed decisions about your fleet, and keep keys out of the wrong hands.
- Lock down each key individually for added security.
- Customize your system to control both keys and cards.
- Add additional Guardian panels or KeyTrak Edge drawers to increase system capacity.
- Log in quickly and securely with the built-in biometric fingerprint reader.
- Choose from multiple access options, including a magnetic card reader and a proximity reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Secure and track vehicle keys.
- Cut down on key replacement costs.
- Use key control data to right-size your fleet and maintain maintenance schedules.
- Conduct efficient audits.
- Send overdue key alerts to fleet managers.
- Implement a self-service process.
- Reserve vehicles for officers.
- Speed up key checkouts with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Track vehicle maintenance needs.
- Capture footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.