Keep Your Campus Safe
Your campus law enforcement department has a vital responsibility to protect your staff, students, and campus. However, managing keys, police equipment, and patrol vehicles is a time-consuming and overwhelming task. Misplaced or stolen items can have severe financial, legal, and reputational consequences, adding pressure to an already challenging job.
Our key and asset management solutions help you focus on what matters most: keeping your campus secure.
"We have been able to quickly search issue history for sets of keys that have aided our [police department] with some investigations."
- Lock down each key individually for added security.
- Customize your system to control a variety of keys and fuel cards.
- Secure small items, equipment, or evidence in our locker modules.
- Log in quickly and securely with the built-in biometric fingerprint reader.
- Choose from multiple access options, including a magnetic card reader and a proximity reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Secure and track fleet and building keys.
- Cut down on key replacement costs.
- Stop wasteful fleet use and track vehicle maintenance needs.
- Conduct efficient audits.
- Send overdue key alerts to management.
- Reserve or assign keys to users.
- Hold users accountable with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Capture footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.
- Check key status on the go.
- View KeyTrak Edge system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer a key to another user without checking it in at the main system first.