Protect Your Facility and Citizens
Whether you work in a sheriff’s office or state police department, you're responsible for safeguarding both the public and your facility. That includes protecting keys and assets such as seized evidence, weapons, and equipment. If keys and assets aren’t properly secured, they could fall into the wrong hands, endangering your operations and community.
With our electronic key and asset management systems, you can secure your keys and assets, automatically track who has access to them, and prevent unauthorized use.
- Lock down individual keys or access cards.
- Add locker modules to secure small items such as mobile devices, radios, or weapons.
- Automatically authenticate users with the integrated fingerprint reader or the optional card reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Hold users accountable with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Conduct efficient key audits.
- Set up customized security alarms and alerts.
- Receive automatic, customizable key control reports to eliminate the need for handwritten logs.
- Capture footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.