Eliminate wasteful fleet use and reduce maintenance costs.
Your fleet of university vehicles is critical to the day-to-day needs of your campus. However, while money is directed toward traditional university priorities like academics, research, and athletic departments, maintenance can get left behind. With ever-tightening budgets and employees who aren't held accountable, you must battle excessive vehicle use that's driving up maintenance costs.
Our electronic key control systems help you combat mystery miles by holding employees accountable for the miles they log on the job. We also help you mitigate the risk of key theft or loss by securing keys in a metal drawer or tamper-proof cabinet. If a vehicle or key isn't returned by a specified time, alerts can be sent to managers so they can contact the employee responsible.
The KeyTrak Edge system helps you ensure the right people are accessing the right keys, keeping your buildings and fleets safe and secure. Reserve keys in advance or take advantage of Edge’s quick checkout process to maintain efficient operations.
- Track key use for campus vehicles such as maintenance vehicles, buses, and police and security patrol vehicles.
- Ensure employees aren’t using vehicles they don’t have permission or a license to use.
- Manage vehicle assignments remotely with KeyTrak Edge Remote or the KeyTrak Edge Mobile app.
- Limit vehicle abuse by requiring employees to enter mileage when returning keys.
- Allow fleet managers to focus on tasks other than checking keys in and out.
KeyTrak Mobile App
With KeyTrak Mobile, our iPhone and Android app designed exclusively for KeyTrak Edge, staff can manage keys right from their mobile devices.
- Check key status on the go.
- View system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer keys to another user without having to check the key in at the main system first.
- Safely identify key tags while away from the system.