Protect your students and your campus.
Protecting the students on your university's campus is your first priority, but that's a growing challenge with every incoming freshmen class. Attendance rates are increasing and every new class is larger than the last, making it more difficult for you to effectively police your campus. Even one lost key could cause a major headache on a large campus, leaving buildings, your patrol fleet, and even your students at risk.
At KeyTrak, we can help you better manage this risk with our electronic key control systems. Our systems automatically track who takes keys and when, allowing you to hold employees and outside vendors accountable for when they have access to various facilities. We can also help you store smaller items, such as department weapons or evidence, in secure lockers.
KeyTrak Edge Education
With the ability to control over 5,000 keys in a single system, the KeyTrak Edge drawer system is the ideal solution for campuses with a large number of keys to track. The reengineered software provides a complete and effective audit trail for both short-term and long-term key usage.
- Dual login capabilities
- Customized security alarms
- Inventory tracking and control
- Remote connection capabilities
- Automated, standardized, and customized reporting
- Multiple location support
- Quick key checkout and return
KeyTrak Mobile App
With KeyTrak Mobile, our iPhone and Android app designed exclusively for KeyTrak Edge, staff can manage keys right from their mobile devices.
- Check key status on the go.
- View system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer keys to another user without having to check the key in at the main system first.
- Safely identify key tags while away from the system.
When it comes to school security, electronic key control provides two key benefits: restricting access to keys and automatically documenting an audit trail of key usage.
- Secure and manage access to facilities such as administrative offices, research labs, physical plants, lecture halls, and classrooms.
- Secure physical keys, key fobs, or key cards.
- Manage keys for short-term maintenance or vendor use.
- Hold employees and staff accountable for facility access.
- Set up alerts to ensure keys are returned in a timely manner.