Reduce Key Security Risks
Parents, students, and educators are counting on you to provide a secure learning environment. But how can you be confident your school is truly safe? While physical security solutions like surveillance cameras and metal detectors help, they’re not enough. If your keys, fobs, or access cards end up in the wrong hands, your school is still at risk.
Our electronic key management systems help you protect students and staff safe by reducing the chances of lost, stolen, or misused keys. By automatically logging key access, you can track which teachers, staff, or contractors have keys. If someone doesn’t return a key, system alerts, alarms, and reports allow you to respond to a potential security breach.
- Lock down individual keys, key fobs, or key cards for offices, classrooms, and more.
- Add locker modules to secure small items such as mobile devices.
- Automatically authenticate users with the integrated fingerprint reader or the optional card reader.
- Record activity near the system with the integrated, motion-activated security camera.
- Manage your system remotely with our Web Plus remote access software.
- Hold users accountable with a secure login and automatic key log.
- Manage short-term key access for substitute teachers, custodians, or contractors.
- Reduce key replacement costs.
- Conduct efficient key audits.
- Set up customized security alarms and alerts.
- Track keys across multiple campuses.
- Receive automatic, customizable key control reports.
- Capture video footage of activity near the system with our motion-activated security camera (optional).
- Manage your system right from your desk with KeyTrak Edge Remote.
KeyTrak Mobile App
- Check key status on the go.
- View KeyTrak Edge system activity and reports.
- Access keys via secure touchless login.
- Transfer a key to another user without checking it in at the main system first.
- Identify key tags by scanning a QR code to avoid labeling them with room numbers.