Help your condo community run smoothly and ensure residents feel safe.
In the condo industry, it’s common for HOAs and boards to require owners to provide copies of their door keys or fobs for maintenance and emergency purposes. But some residents are uneasy about giving up control of their home keys. After all, if those keys aren’t secured and tracked, residents’ safety is at risk.
In addition, the HOA or board — whose members are often residents themselves — could be liable for lost or misused keys.
For condos that want to increase security, reduce liability at their properties, and protect the safety of their property and residents, KeyTrak is the perfect solution.
KeyTrak Edge Concierge
With the KeyTrak Edge Concierge system, you can give owners peace of mind and reduce board members’ liability by controlling who can access spare copies of unit keys or key fobs.
- Secure keys in a computerized locking steel drawer.
- Reserve the keys you need ahead of time.
- Create alerts to notify residents when the keys to their home have been checked out.
- Set up end-of-day reports, alerts, and more.
- Run reports specific to each individual user.